Monday, March 23, 2009

No mas dinero en Guatemala

So it looks like I have 0 dollars in my bank account. I took out 500 quitales, which is about 50 dollars, and I checked my bank balance and it says I have 0 dollars left. So I was thinking of selling my bicycle for money so I can make it to texas. Or i was thinking of hitch hiking to texas somehow and then working in texas, possibly at a bicycle shop for a couple of months and then continuing my adventure. I really wouldnt want to sell my bike but I know I can earn another by volunteering at another earn a bike organization in Texas. I am still with Dave and Paco and I think we are going to hed back to Panajachel tomorrow. There I will call my bank and figure out if the machines were lying about my balance or not and see if I can get a direct bus to Mexico city from there. I would like to be in mexico in a week or so. And in Mexico I would like to find a family to live with and work and teach english to while they teach me spanish in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment