Wednesday, April 1, 2009

San Marcos

So Me and Paco are in San Marcos and we have been staying at Hectors house for free. Hector is a great guy and he let the whole band stay at his house while we were here a couple of weeks ago. Hector gave me lucky stones from Argentina and Chiapas after I got my nose broken in Pana. Paco and I worked our asses off yesterday in Hectors garden all day and helped varnish some of his house. I am going to look for a not so expensive Spanish teacher today after we go swimming in the beautiful Atitlan lake. Hector lives on top of a hill and the view is spectacular. I am going to take a shuttle bus from Panajachel to San Cristobol De Las Casas, Chiapas in about a week. Then I will hopefully go to Cholula, Puebla, Mexico to visit Magdalena and then head towards Texas. I would also like to visit GDL but I am not sure if I will have enough money to do so. Hector is helping me out with my spanish as well because I know I am definitly going to need more than I already do while traveling alone. So I plan on being in Texas in late April or maybe earlier. We will see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment