Saturday, April 18, 2009

Going Home

So I am taking an airplane from Guatemala City to Boston on Monday. I am going to go home to donate and sell most of my things so I can start traveling again for as long and as far as I want.
I have been having an amazing and pretty unforgetable time. These past weeks have been really great. I have created and played lots of new music as well as played music alongside with Dave and Paco and Hector. We have been making some money and have been getting free meals for all the times that we play music at restaurants and bars, Which is pretty awesome.
So I am looking for some traveling partners for my U.S East Coast Bike Trip this Fall. I plan on biking from the Boston area all the way down to Atlanta Georgia. Then from ATL I will visit my friend I havent seen for a long time and then ride to Enterprise Alabama to meet my father who I never met. And then from there I will ride to Texas. And then from Texas I might ride to Mexico!!! So if you or anyone you know would like to go on a bicycle trip throughout the East Coast of the U.S then send me an email at jshchadwick@yahoo.com
I am going to bring my xtracycle, my guitar, neccessities such as camping supplies and a big happy outlook on life.

No comments:

Post a Comment