Sunday, April 19, 2009

My last day in Guatemala and I am Paypal Verified

So it is my final day in Guatemala...This morning I woke up and took the bike that I brought on my amazing journey with me out for one last ride before I leave and let Hector have it forever. Me and Hector went out to the main plaza in Panajachel and saw a puppet show that was quite entertaining. It was a man from El Salvador who performed a great show with an enviromental story. Although it was all in Spanish I still understood most of it. I wrapped up my xtracycle in a box and it is all ready to take on the plane with me tomorrow. I am going to start looking for a shuttle bus to Guatemala City for 6am tomorrow morning.


So I am a little late and I totally should of done this before my trip but I just verified myself for paypal so I can get donations. I will be flying to Boston tomorrow...But I am going to start traveling again! In about 3 months or so. I think for now I am not going to update so much since I will be home unless something amazing happens, which I am sure some amazing things will happen.

So....I am taking a little rest and hopefully I will make some money while at home by working a little bit by figure modeling and I would like to get interviewed also about my trip from local media sources. I found 2 people from couchsurfing.com who are interested in traveling with me by bike along the East Coast of the U.S this fall so that is pretty exciting.


Well yall are more than welcome to send me an email and talk if you would like to comment or talk with me about my trip or about bicycles or about the future or about anything in the world.


Official PayPal Seal

No comments:

Post a Comment