Sunday, December 12, 2010

SO sew

Hello friends,

Today I realized that I start off all of my blog post with the word SO. If you look at a lot of my posts you will realize that too. I am not sure how I feel about this word "so" anymore. I can just not use that word and begin writing what I want to write about. Or I can use other words in its place like Well, therefore, however.

Sew lately I have started to sew lots of things out of t-shirts. I made a hat, a letter J shaped pillow, a skirt and I am going to start working on something to make for my mom. I have also been developing ideas for multiple zines. I am going to make a personal zine with all of my previous blog post's from my travels through Mexico and Guatemala. If you don't know what a zine is I will inform you.
A zine is a self published and distributed magazine that are usually informative, filled with artwork, and pretty crafty. There are all genres of zines that talk about personal issues, personal stories, travel, sexuality, political issues, arts and media, music and bands, and so on. They are a great way to get what you want to say out on some paper and distribute them to your friends and other folks.

I am trying to mentally prepare myself for the move to providence and hope I don't get depressed not being in Boston anymore. I really need this change in my life and I am hoping to build some emotional and personal bridges from boston to providence and start connecting with folks all over the world.

1 comment:

  1. DUDE, long time no see. seems like ur doing well. maybe i'll see you around. Later! Luis

    ReplyDelete