Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Puppets, bicycles and much more




So I am moving in to Allston, MA on Sept 1st!!! I have been spending a lot of time at this really cool collective house called Eliconia. There are about 10 people living in a 7 bedroom house and there is a huge common space and big kitchen and 2 bathrooms and a really large basement! I have been creating so much things. Like a couple of puppets as well as some clothes. I dont have any pictures of my clothes yet but I will soon enough.


I also played a show in the basement of Eliconia a couple of weeks ago. It was the monday after my grandfather past away and it made me feel so much more happier to express myself through music. I also met so many fantastic people.

I have also been starting a zine about my travels!! I will have hand drawn pictures, typing from a type writer, cut and paste pictures and ransom note style letters. It will be awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment