Friday, December 12, 2008

Preparing for my bicycle trip through Mexico and Central America

So I am somewhat scared and unsure if I still want to go on this crazy but amazing trip. I think if I don't do it now I will never be able to do it...ever! So here goes nothing. I set up a paypal so all of my friends and family and everyone else that I haven't met yet could help me out on my adventure. I am going to bring my bike tools, a microkorg synthesizer which I haven't bought yet and some camping supplies. My mother really doesn't want me to go but I really want to go. I am 21 and old enough to make my own decisions. I will be biking through half of Mexico and pretty much all of Central America, If all goes according to plan. I am learning spanish on Rossetta Stone and I will be getting my immunizations soon. I am going to meet so many people and have an amazing adventure. Is it just pure stupidity or is it everything everyone wants to do in their lifetime? I will be going with the Ginger Ninjas. They are a bicycle powered band that travel by bicycle and power all of their equipment by generators hooked up on their bicycles. You can find out more at pleasantrevolution.net

No comments:

Post a Comment