Sunday, December 28, 2008

Plane ticket to Sacremento

So I just bought a plane ticket to Sacramento CA the other day for Jan. 7th. I will be putting my bicycle on the plane with a bag full of necessities and my MicroKorg synthesizer. When I get there me and Dave the drummer will meet up with the Ginger Ninjas(band). Then I think we will start getting prepared for our trip south towards Mexico by bus. Then when we reach Mexico we will start bicycling south towards Central America. We basically don't have a planned route or gig schedule but I guess we are just going to wing it. It's going to be spectacular.

Recently I have been thinking a lot about it and what the consequences could be. So I came down to figuring that 95% of the consequences would be really positive for my future and the rest could lead me in a not so good direction. But I have common sense and the ability to think for myself and I think I will be fine. If things start off rough and I am not having a good time I could always hop on a bus towards the USA and go on my own little tour around the states. But hopefully things won't turn out that way and all will be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment